WELCOME:) Come look at all our family pictures! And all the goofy stuff we do!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
She is a Daisy!
Allana got this super cute bib from some of out friends for her birthday! She gave me the cutest smile when I put it on her! I love it because it pulls over her head! What a little stinker inker, she is so darn cute!
what a cutie! It is so fun to see pictures and hear what you guys are up to. I love the bib. I think it helps my mood be happier when my kids look cute! Annie said you used to have a link to someone who made bows and stuff. Do you still have it?
4 comments:
That picture is priceless. I love the little smile. You are right she is so darn cute!
what a cutie! It is so fun to see pictures and hear what you guys are up to. I love the bib. I think it helps my mood be happier when my kids look cute! Annie said you used to have a link to someone who made bows and stuff. Do you still have it?
Your little girl is too cute. Wish we could come visit you all. You are a great mom Amber.
mber!! Too cute!!!! I love looking at how much fun you guys have!!
I have been absent for awhile but that is becasue I have been having the time of my life!! With my sweethearts too!! Aren't they just the BEST!!
Lopve you Auntie Toni
Post a Comment