Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Allana's birthday cake

My super duper good friend Samantha made Allana's cake it is one enormous cup cake. It turned out awesome! Allana had alot of fun she like the frosting the most! It was a really busy house this Saturday we had a full house:)
Here is my dad he gave her a few sneaky test drives of how the cup cake would taste! I caught him. She was loving liking the frosting!

We let her dig in to a little part of the big cup cake and then we gave her this little one and she devoured it and as you can see she wasn't shy about the whole thing!

2 comments:

Hanson Family said...

First birthdays are so much fun. Allana looks like she loved the cake. Did you guys have fun?

Breona said...

1st birthdays are the best! And oh my heck. I hadn't been to your blog in a while so I had to catch up a bit. She is seriously the cutest little baldy ever! I need to meet her.