



Kelly and I got the girls packed up and went and saw mom for a little Trick or treat this morning for Halloween. We had to take Allana to go and see her and Kelly and I got some Outfits together to get into the spirit!
Here is All of us in our costumes! We even got Avery to leave her flower on. It was a lot of fun:)
Here is All of us in our costumes! We even got Avery to leave her flower on. It was a lot of fun:)



4 comments:
I love the costumes.... You guys look like you were having lots of fun. You can't even tell that it is kelly in that costume.
Wow, I had to take a double take at your mom, she looks so young in those pictures! Go Deana! :) I agree with Mandy, you guys look like you had a ton of fun!
You guys look toooo cute! I love you.
Happy Halloween!!!!!!
Love the costumes you guys!!!
Love ya Auntie Toni
Post a Comment