

Finally got a picture of the belly she only has two months left and she has a tiny belly and is in no misery!!! Not fair!!!! Her little girly is a kicker and she has some room to grow! I was so excited Charlie surprised us all and drove down and back the same day I was a happy lady to see her and so was Allana! I can't wait to see her little bundle it is getting closer and closer!



3 comments:
oh my way too long to get that picture! what a cutie! she is going to be such a cute mom! fun be sure to post some pics of the baby k amber! im counting on you! give her a hug and wish her the best from us! and that little girl of yours too.. love your guts!
Charlie!!!!!!!!!
HAPPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!
How are you feeling? I am so excited for you, you look great!!!!
Van't wait!!!
What flavor?????
Love Auntie Toni
Hey there Toni,
I am feeling really good and excited. I only have 7 weeks left and just want to see this baby. Flavor is pink!!!
We are really excited.
Loads of love!
Charlie
Post a Comment