Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mom and I went and saw CHARLIE!!

Mom and I went down for the the weekend last weekend and visited Charlie (and her belly:)
(and Tim too) and I was so bummed out because my battery was dead so I only got a few pictures and it was on my phone. But I tried to get a good belly shot so everyone could see she only has 8 weeks left until we get to meet there little GIRL! Tim took us out to the target
range so Charlie could site in her gun, because the next day was opening day of hunting season. He is hoping she will get and elk this year.

He also thought it would be fun to put the target on her belly, she is starting to grow now, but she is not uncomfortable! So that is good and she is so calm about the whole thing!

I am so jealous of their brand new town house it is beautiful it has vaulted ceilings and three bedrooms and a huge master bathroom and it is brand new. I love the colors and wood floors, to bad I didn't get a picture I will have to have Charlie send me some.

2 comments:

Hanson Family said...

She is really starting to grow. I can wait to see their little bundle of joy.

Anonymous said...

So thrilled for you Charlie!!! Hang in there!!!


Love ya Auntie Toni