Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

More Halloween Decorations!





Here are my decorations, I painted some pumpkins instead of carving them and I didn't have much time but it turned out to be a cute little pumpkin family!

Also I Allana had a doctors appointment yesterday and she was 16lbs 14oz. Which is 3% for her age and so she needs to gain a little bit more weight but the doctor said she looked really healthy but she needs to eat more protein. And it is partially because she is so active and crawling and trying to walk everywhere! But she is doing great on everything else and into everything:)

2 comments:

Hanson Family said...

She doesn't seem like she is under weight, but I bet they are watching her close because of everything that happened at first. So do you have to do anything special to make sure she gets more protein?

Anonymous said...

so she's 161 lbs huh. Man i can't imagine packing her around all day. I bet your buff

Charlie