Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Missoula's Children's MUSEUM!!





On Halloween I took the girls to the Children's Museum downtown. And if you have kids and you know about a Museum around you then you should defiantly take you kids down there it is great. It is a hands on learning and play center for kids. Everything is for the kids there and it is just a blast to go burn some of their energy. And they get so excited about all the new things to do!

3 comments:

I'm Amy. Or Melynne. Whatever. said...

I love that place! It's so great for kids (hence the "children" part of its name!).

Hanson Family said...

It looks like fun. I need to take the kids to one here. I think that Gavin would love it.

Raymond Family said...

WOW! That looks like so much fun. I'm sure its enjoyable for the "big kids" too!