We got a little Cold Stone ice cream after words to help our soar voices. We needed a little ice SCREAM after doing all our SCREAMING!
Here we are at the concert. It was so much fun we were pretty hyper and it was crazy fun to hang out with my sisters and my mom just us and stay out late!





3 comments:
What a blast!!!! I love Carrie Underwood too. I just love all the pictures of you 4. I can't believe how fast Charlie's belly has grown in the past few weeks. She looks like she is starting to be a little uncomfortable but at the same time just so beautiful. Allana loves her already. Isn't it so funny how they understand the basics of what is in there. That picture is priceless!!Love ya guys.
You guys are so cute! i bet charlies baby was rock'n out too! make sure you post right when she has the babe so we can see! love ya
Pictures are priceless. I love these blog spots they keep me up on what's happening. I love you guys!
Post a Comment