Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Fathers Day

Look at that huge cake. It was good, Happy Fathers day dad. When I went to go and blog though I realized I didn't even have a picture of Dad so we will have to get one together soon:)
Toni playing with Ellery and her toy.
Here is mom doing lots of cooking of course!
Uncle B holding the whitey
And Barry cooked the cobobs and Kevin was testing them to make sure they were ok.

Dad and these two boys when golfing at the Hamilton course in the morning and it was Kevin's first time playing 18 holes ever and he said it was great. I think he got a great deal on a golfing lesson from two pros:) What a great day to spend your fathers day!

And Charlie's Family made it down for dinner it was great to see them and hopefully we will get together again soon.

1 comment:

Hanson Family said...

Good times. It is funny because we had cobobs too on Father's day. I think that anyone would look white next to Barry. Lol. Even me.