I got this tub chair at a second hand store and I love that I can do 2 baths for one bath time.
Yeah!! and Ellery can sit up in it pretty well and she is just getting better every time. And then after Allana gets out I drain most of the water and let Ellery lay down and she loves splashing the water with her arms and legs. I get soaked but she just giggles and giggles it is so cute.
I might need to get a video of it:)
Yeah!! and Ellery can sit up in it pretty well and she is just getting better every time. And then after Allana gets out I drain most of the water and let Ellery lay down and she loves splashing the water with her arms and legs. I get soaked but she just giggles and giggles it is so cute.
I might need to get a video of it:)



1 comment:
That is just so cute! I can't wait for those days at my house. That tub chair is really cool. It works perfect.
Post a Comment