Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kiddapaloooza

Kiddapaloooza was a fun activity down town for the kids. It was alot of fun and we will be back again next year. Good thing Tara came with me because Allana wanted to go everywhere! We were there for three hours. She got her face painted, and did the gymnastics, and the bouncy jumpers, and the big water slide. She did it three times she loved it and it was so hot it was nice it cooled her down. And she had and ice cream cone and got a tye dyed shirt and rode the carousel, I think we pretty much did every activity and there was a band. But she didn't even notice them. It was really hard to get her to leave but she passed out in the car right away! And Ellery toughed out the whole thing and it was hot. I love it when there is kid stuff to do around town. It was a blast!!













2 comments:

Hanson Family said...

Oh that looks like so much fun. I love taking the kids to do fun activities like that too. They always love new adventures. Allana's face painting is so cool. Is Ellery sitting or standing next to you. It looks like she is standing! I hope not. That would mean I have missed too much before meeting her in person. I can't wait to see you guys.

The Three Stokers said...

Oh I love the butterfly's on their faces. That is a such a good idea. I usually do some face painting at Tim's family reunions for the kids. I'll have to use that. Give those girls kisses for me... MUAH! <- that one is for you!