WELCOME:) Come look at all our family pictures! And all the goofy stuff we do!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Allana and friends!
The twins came over yesterday morning to play for a little bit and they had so much fun together!
Ellery chillin
These two are quit a pair they have alot of the same personality and determination
This picture best expresses all three of their personalities:)
And this is Jilly We met them at the carousel a couple of weekends ago, they both loved it and they love together and play. Their new favorite thing to do is ride in Jilly's jeep. They said last time that they are going to drive to California in it. :)
And her is Annie and Allana enjoying the beaters from the monster cookie batter!!! It was also her first beater
I can't believe how old Allana is looking lately. She is just growing up. And the twins.....I haven't seen them in a long time. They don't even look the same.Miss Ellery is going to be tall. She looks so long already. Now you just need a boy for those pictures!
1 comment:
I can't believe how old Allana is looking lately. She is just growing up. And the twins.....I haven't seen them in a long time. They don't even look the same.Miss Ellery is going to be tall. She looks so long already. Now you just need a boy for those pictures!
Post a Comment