Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

More puppies!




Isis had her puppies they are a week old today! I had an ultrasound done while she was still pregnant and they said she was going to have 2 maybe 3 but it was hard to tell. But she ended up having 4 puppies. She had 3 males first and the last one was a girl. The one on the far right with the cow spots we are going to keep. I think we have all the puppies a home and they are getting huge. I am going to try to take individual pictures some time soon but they are squirmy. They eyes and ears are still sealed shut and their noses are just starting to change color. They are adorable and already have so much personality. It was a rough delivery for sissy it lasted allllll dddayyy. But she is a great mom and she takes care of they really well with is a weight off of my shoulders! I will have more to come of the puppies pictures!

1 comment:

Hanson Family said...

They are so cute. It looks like she is being a good mother. Are you guys going to have more puppies or are you going to get her fixed?