Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

couple pictures of TONI


Mom, Dad, the two boys, Kevin, Allana, and I went to Dillon to visit Charlies little one. She is truly smaller than she looks in the pictures she is tiny. She was just all knees and elbows, and just the tiniest little features and long dark hair and dark blue eyes! She is gorgeous, and the exact opposite of Allana. They don't even look related because both of our babies look like thier fathers!!!(which I guess is ok hehe jk) But it was a really fun weekend just hanging out with Charlie and mom and all the boys went hunting and Kevin shot a cow elk! Yeah so it was a good weekend! Sorry I don't have more pictures but Charlie and I have the exact same camera and I ended up taking most of the pictures on her camera! (sucky)

3 comments:

Hanson Family said...

I'm so jealous of you. I wish I was there to hold that baby. She is very cute and tiny. Can't wait to visit evryone.

Raymond Family said...

How Precious!!! I wish i could be there to see & hold her. She looks so teeney tiny! I can't wait to meet her & see everyone.

The Gines Family said...

CONGRATS CHARIE! she is soooo beautiful..can not wait to meet her! she does look isty...so excited for you, you will be a great mom! love ya