Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Charlie had her baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here are just some phone pictures. I am going to see her this weekend and I promise I will get some better ones. They don't have a name yet but she was 6lbs and she was only 18 1/4 inches. She was tiny, but she is here and she is healthy!yeah:)

3 comments:

Hanson Family said...

I can't wait to see more pictures of her and to meet her in person. I talked to Charlie and your mom last night. Everyone sounded so happy. Thanks again for all the updates.

The Gines Family said...

wahoooooo! crazy! i am so excited to see the pictures of that little cute thang! keep us posted for sure...and about how the labor went! wahoo charlie!

Anonymous said...

So grateful all went well and that it is all over!! She is beautful!!!

What a wonderful gift!!


Congratulations!!!

Love Auntie Toni