Shiffy bought a gingerbread house for me to make with the girls. But all the girls that I usually watch were gone and so I tried to let Allana help me a little bit but she just wanted to eat they candy and touch all the frosting. So I put as much candy and frosting on it as I could, we didn't end up getting a tree this year because Kevin was really busy at work and he refuses to buy one. So this is our festivities for the year! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!


1 comment:
I like the ginger bread house. Did you guys get a kit at walmart like we did? It was nice to have everything in one kit and not have to buy all the candy and frosting. It has been a long time for us since we did a ginger bread house but it was fun.
Post a Comment