




I took our little puppy in for her shots last week and they weighed her and she was the same weight as when Allana was born so I came home and pulled out one of Allana's onies and it fit her just right. So I had to take some pictures for you guys because it totally just was weird to think that was how small my little buggy was!! Wow I also took Allana in for her shots last week on Wed and she was 10lb 11oz and 23 inches long. She has gained 6lbs and grown 5 inches.



1 comment:
Wow that is amazing. You are right the clothes fit her just right. It's crazy to think how fast Allana has grown in such a short period of time. Just think of all the amazing things Allana and Pokeydot will do in there life time together. Love, Mandi
Post a Comment