WELCOME:) Come look at all our family pictures! And all the goofy stuff we do!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Hot Potato Baby!
Here are a few pics with the family. This first picture of mom and Allana is just beautiful look at their eyes!:) WOW Then Auntie Kelly got ahold of her and put her to sleep! Then Barb (Barry's finance) got a turn!
Hey there, It doesn't look like that baby is loved at all. HA HA!! Kelly looks like a natural mom holding Allana. I think it just runs in our family. I guess we learned from the best. Our moms are great. Love ya, Mandi
4 comments:
i want a turn!! lol
so beautiful~ I love the one where it looks like she's flying on kevin's arm.
Hey there, It doesn't look like that baby is loved at all. HA HA!!
Kelly looks like a natural mom holding Allana. I think it just runs in our family. I guess we learned from the best. Our moms are great. Love ya, Mandi
Beautiful pictures!!!
That girl is loved!!! I love all the pictures of all the fun you guys have together isn't that wonderful!!!!!
God Bless! Love Toni
Post a Comment