




Wow was there ever a ton of snow up there or what there was at least five or six feet of snow on the visitor center. When you pulled in you could only see the roof line you couldn't even see the doors. It was a great drive up and the snow was twice as high as our car on the highway! My mother in-law watched Allana for me and they had a great time together. Grandma Marolyn, mom (granny-d) , my friend Marshell ( we trade massage every week), and I went up and it was a great day! We had a blast we broke trail because it had been snowing the night before and had some great views and some great laughs! It was mom and grandmas first time and my second and we all want our own skis now so we can go whenever we want it is an amazing workout. And I think I talked Kevin in to doing it with me and we will try to take the baby on a back pack or sled.



3 comments:
Looks like you guys had to much fun. It looks like more fun then down hill skiing. That to stressful for me. Love, Mandi
Looks absolutely beautiful up there!!!!!!!
Have you guys snowshoed?
Love Toni
Man. I hope we get snow like that again before the season is over. lol You two look like you are having some good times. give me a call some time, it would be good to catch up. Hope all else is well.
CHEERS,
TRENTON
Post a Comment