Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ping Pong @ Tim's work!!!






We always get together on the second and fourth Sunday of every month with Grandma and Grandpa and Mom and Dad and all of us kids and spouses ( and our kids now)! That is 14 of us now when we get together and it is only going to grow. So this week we decieded to come to missoula and we had pizza at our house and then went to Tim's (Charlie's husband's) work and played a little ping pong we have so really good competitors! It was a blast!

2 comments:

Hanson Family said...

WOW! I really miss everyone there so much. I can't wait to see everyone in April. Take care. Talk to ya soon. Love, Mandi

Anonymous said...

Fun!!! I would love to come up there and challenge you guys to a game!!

Love Toni