
Everyone dressed up except for Dad or (Papa Troy) we will get him next year. Everyone came in right when we were getting done trick or treating with Allana!

You can't even see Kevin's face in this picture I love that wig it just makes everyone smile including him. And I had cat ears on but his hair is kind of distracting:)

Kelly was a Dead prom Queen and mom was as Vampire!

And Allana was a fairy! And she rode her bick around to all the houses and wanted to go inside every house that we went to and most of them let her in and gave her like 3 peices of candy. We just trick or treated out neighborhood and that was plenty and it was getting dark already. She couldn't really say trick or treat so she said candy please!
1 comment:
I love the pictures. We sure do miss everyone so much. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment