Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Allana turned 2





She had a blast!!
I had been preparing her all week and she was so excited it was hard for her to take a nap yesterday!
And once the party was here she was so excited:)
It was a full house and she got lots of great presents and loved ripping the presents open and quickly moving on to the next one!
We had pizza and then did presents and then ate the huge cake I made! I have a couple videos I will try to post too!

2 comments:

Hanson Family said...

Fun times! Allana's bike is so cute, and the cake that is so cool. What a good idea. We miss you guys so bad. Can't wait to see you.

Rachel and Darrell said...

I LOVE THE CAKE!!! So creative!!! Great to see fun pictures and your belly :)