Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

I got a new computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))))))))


I am back in the blogging bussniess!!

Kevin and his mom got me a brand new Dell computer with a flat screen and it is just in time for this little baby to come.

My new computer is so fast I will be updating and no one will be able to keep up.

But here is the cuttest picture that I love lately!

I am so excited to be able to catch up with everyone else also.

YEAH:)

I seriously can not take the smile off of my face they really suprised me this year I got my gift really early but I am so relieved because I have 3 DAYS LEFT until hopefully I will have great news!

1 comment:

The Three Stokers said...

Oh man, that is a good picture!