Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Snack time :)-


Snack time! Look at that cracker! These girls crack me up!
They love to carry around Crackers in their cups so they can run and snack!
She is coming to get the camera from me!

This one is the most precious, I was vacuuming the floor so they both go up in the black chair and I was spinning them around and around and when I got back from putting the vacuum away this is what I found. Allana seems like she is still a little tired she has her silky blanket (the nye nite blanket) and those finger. And Avery is just snacking away!

2 comments:

The Three Stokers said...

I can't believe how tall allana is looking, maybe it is just the pictures, but man she is growing like a weed. I love the picture of the girls in the chair, gasp.

Hanson Family said...

Those two are going to be friends for life. They love each other. I love all the pictures. Allana is doing so many things that remind me of Gavin. I know that I have told you a million times but I can't wait for this summer....the kids are going to have a blast!