Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HELPING do the dishes

Allana has started pulling out the stool every time I start doing dishes. She will just start crying and heal stomping, until I let her up. She loves to play in the water and she loves sucking on the wash cloths. She wishes she was a fishy, I always have to make sure I get a clean wash cloth and she mostly loves to put her had in my bubbles and wash them off under the water it is adorable:)
She must have been telling me something in this picture!She is so funny!

2 comments:

The Three Stokers said...

Oh, i can't wait until Toni gets to help me with dishes. That looks like so much fun.

Rachel and Darrell said...

I can't wait to see ya guys. We'll be home for a lil' bit at the end of May for my graduation! Allana & Toni are growing up so fast!