Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Couple random pictures!

She would barley leave that hat on for just a minute to take a picture!

Here she is showing me her belly button! That is how I got her to hold still:)
I love this face because I see it all the time!
Her feet aren't going to touch for a while! I got this cute kids table and chairs for $15 on Craigs list of course. They really needed it:)
Here is Avery's face when I got the camera out she is so silly.

The puppy taking a nap he is getting bigger now!
Can you tell it was getting close to nap time in this picture?
Uhm ya that is my phone can I have it back?

3 comments:

Bald n Beautiful said...

She is getting so big. I love her eyes. The table is awsome good find.

Hanson Family said...

Holy cow Amber, some much has changed in the past few months. Allana is getting so big. She doesn't look like a baby anymore. She is looking like a toddler. I can't wait for Gavin and Allana to play this summer. And the puppy, is big too. It seems like I have missed out on alot that is going on because we just talk by texting these days. We are both so busy with kids that we don't talk much and when we do it is about kids. We will catch up later. Miss ya

The Three Stokers said...

I love Allana's little hat, she looks adorable in it. And the picture of you, Allana and Avery before nap time is so funny, everyone looks tired in that picture. Love the pics keep them coming.