Here is the beautiful lake house that Mom and Dad rented for the weekend!! We had alot of fun it was right on the lake and had a private dock. It was alot of fun we all went up Friday night and ate and stayed up way to late and then on Saturday Dad rented and boat and some toys! And we played alllllllll day! It was so much fun we are going to plan on doing it every year :)


Here we made a sandwich right before we said good bye! It was a ham and cheese with a little pickles and two think slices of bread!
Here was the Camp Chef he cooked dinner for every one both nights! First time we had Steak it was awesome and the second night we had Kevin's famous burgers! Yum - Yum
Travis trying to shot me!


Here was the insides. The only people I didn't have a picture of was Charlie and Tim I will have to track some down and Grandpa Ron and Grandma Maryoln came up on Saturday and played with us for a little bit and then headed down to California. Charlie is really starting to look pregnant! 21 weeks now and we all got to feel the baby kicking. She is so tiny and she is going to be adorable we can't wait for our little Christmas present!






2 comments:
You guys are always out having fun. Sometimes I really miss living in Montana but I love living in Colorado too. It would be easier if we lived closer together. I can't wait to see pictures of Charlie and her baby bump. Well today is Kennedee's first day at our house and she is doing good. I do feel really bad for Lyndsey. She had a really hard time leaving her. Well we miss you guys and can't wait to see you again.
what the charlie is pregers? holy mokes....that so exciting post a picture of her little tummy how far along is she and when is she due! tell her congrats thats so fun!
Post a Comment