Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Mix match of some old photos

Here are some pictures off of Kelly's camera
Here is Kelly doing some awesome knee boarding!
And Garrett too!
And Kevin too, He did pretty good for his first time knee boarding or sking or anything! Kevin has never been before except behind a tube. It was a blast and I got to show him my awesome knee boarding skills because we didn't take the camera out after this ride. Because when they were coming to dock they where pulling Tim in and it was the first ride in and Tim got in great but every one in the boat including Grandma Sharon got soaked:) Dad spun around to fast and his own wake came in on the boat and Grandma was up front and she was soaked!!! Including Kelly's camera so we didn't take out anymore. :)
Here is Tim the famous Wake boarder!!
Feeding Allana in the changing room before she went swimming for 4 hours:)
And these are some pictures of the crew when we went to lolo Hotsprings a little bit ago with the 'parentals'! It was alot of fun!


Almost every one here except for mom she is taking the picture of coarse!
Dad or should I say GRANDPA was being dangerous. But of course Allana was loving it and just a big girl and she sat up there on her own for quit a while!

2 comments:

Hanson Family said...

Looks like TOO MUCH FUN! You guys have had a busy summer. On the go all the time, but that still doesn't stop Allana from growing. She is getting so big. Can you believe that she is going to be a year old in a few months.

Anonymous said...

FUN!!! I love it!!! I know how that is Amber, no pictures of the one behind the camera!!!


Allana, wow just gets cuter and cuter, she is just so dainty!!!


Looks like your summmer has been as busy as ours and it is about done!

Love seeing pictures of all of you!!!

My kids say I need a blog, I just don't know!!

Love Auntie Toni