Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Jayme got MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Part of the Family
sleepy angel
"The love birds"

Grandma practicing her magic:)
The lovely couple there wedding was awesome and I love you guys!
Sharing the love!
Trying not to cry while Tj's dad sang a song he wrote for them!!
Right after the ceremony

And of course Grandpa Ron sneaking Allana candy while I was busy he is always giving her sweet things and she is going to forget that! He is the bestest Great Grandpa! Love you guys:)

2 comments:

Hanson Family said...

I love the pictures. How do you always find a dress for Allana to wear that matches the wedding colors? She is getting big and of course always so cute. The family looks good. Hope to see everyone soon.Love ya!

Raymond Family said...

Thats What Great Grandpa's are for. To spoil the kids and get them all hyper and send them home. HaHa. Looks like Jayme and TJ's wedding was very pretty.