Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Random pictures of Allana

Here is daddy rocking Allana to sleep with the help of her little fingers:)
Allana is always reaching for peoples glasses and beards. So grandpa let her try his on. They look really cute on her!
I just got done feeding Allana a whole thing of carrots and green beans. She is really growing fast right now and has really filled out. I take her to the doctor on the 29th and we will have to see how much she weighs when we go in.

1 comment:

Hanson Family said...

I'm so glad I got to meet your beautiful family. Allana is so cute and I feel like I know her now when I look at your blog. Her personality is great. Kevin is a great guy and you guys are made for each other. I love your family. Can't wait for you guys to come visit us in June. See you then!!