Kevin and I have been married for a year ALREADY! Wow time has really flown for us. We went up to Quinn Hot Springs and rented a cabin and had an amazing dinner. I had the sirloin and Kev and the sirloin with prawns, and we had calamari. The dinner was worth driving that far for any time. Their restaurant is awesome if you are ever out there and are hungry yuuummm:)
I was trying to get some pictures of us. And sorry but we didn't take any of the pools but we didn't want you all to see our white skin and it was really busy when we went it was packed with people. Including a family and a bunch of friends who where celebrating a 21st Birthday so that was interesting no big deal until 2:30 at night when someone is knocking on our door and I finally got up and answered it and it was some really drunk guy who was looking for some party. It was hard to sleep after that but it all makes memories. We had a great time and Shiffy(kevin's mom) watched Allana and the doggies for us. Thank you Thank you Thank you. It was great to get away and our phones didn't work and just relax!!!! There is a website you can take a virtual tour of the hot springs www.quinnshotspring.com 


2 comments:
Can you believe it has already been a year!!! Time goes so fast. Looks like you guys had fun on your trip. How did Allana and Shiffy do? Talk to ya soon.
I forgot to look on my blog for your email so I'll just leave a post. Address is 919 W 2225 South in Woods Cross, UT 84087. Your blog is cool and baby is cute!!!
-Trish
Post a Comment