




He is such a great little boy and is so smart he was talking so much and Allana was really watching his every move. So now I can blame everything Allana does on him! hehe jk
Here is Allana and Gavin taking a little snooze together at Grandma Sharon's house they were both exhausted by the end of the weekend. Sleepy
babies!
And Mandi the super mom. She was a huge help to have over for a week I miss her alot and wish that we lived closer we would hang out every day at each others house and talk baby talk and do chores. Here she had gone back to check on the babies and they had both woke up at the same time so she had them both one in each arm.



2 comments:
Thank you but you are just as much a super mom as me. I think that we worked great together as a team too.
cute!!! kayson sucked on his two middle fingers like that to when he was little...she is getting so big!! and beautiful! when will you be here nexy so i can hold her!
Post a Comment