Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Random pictures of Allana

Here is another new toy that I got for Allana on Craigslist for twenty dollars!!!! I was so excited I wanted to get one for her but we don't need a new one she isn't going to use it forever. She loves it too, it is a johny jumper and you hang it in the doorway and she can bounce away.







And her is Allana catching a ride form dad with our moby wrap for our weekend walk with the doggies! She stays awake most of the walk and they we turn her around and she falls asleep:)

2 comments:

Hanson Family said...

I love watching Robert with Gavin so I bet that you love watching Kevin with Allana. It's amazing watching our husbands be great daddys. I konw that we loved them before they were daddys but your love changes. It is truely amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Fun!!!!!!!!!!! Allana, you have a great mo and dad!!!!!!

Love Aunti Toni