Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Look at my new toy.....

Allana just go her new little saucer from Deann and the twins!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

She just loves it she can spin all around and her feet actually touch the bottom, but she is still a little small for it , so I put a blankly behind her so she doesn't flop around! She loves rattling the toys and trying to get them all in her mouth. When I put her in it she gets so excited and just starts making tons of noise.


1 comment:

Hanson Family said...

Hi guys!! It looks like Allana is having to much fun with her new toy. I can't wait to meet her in a few weeks. It will be great to see her personality in person. Gavin and her are going to have alot of fun.