Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

New Car :) Chevy Equinox


How exciting!!!!!! A new car!

We traded in my car and ended up with this Kevin said I could have it so I got it.

We went to look at a Malibu but I have had my eye on this car and I really didn't want to get something I didn't want. Because you got to live with it for a while you know.

And it is great for Allana and I it is so spacious, I love it I want to drive everywhere now. We drove it a little bit yesterday and so it is already dirty, but it is a great car there are so many fun little things in the interior.

I tired to get a picture through the window and this is what I ended up with was me and the house in the back round!

I am a happy girl it was like Christmas day when we went and dropped off my car and picked this one up! I was like HELLO here we come:)

1 comment:

Hanson Family said...

HOT DOG! You're riding in style. That's a nice car. I look forward to riding in it in April. Talk to ya soon!