Our little Isis is pregnant I took her to the vet today she has one puppy in her belly and she should be having it around Christmas! Wow I am sure there will be more to tell after the puppy comes! How exciting I will keep the update and have lots of pictures I am sure!

BIG GERMAN SHEPARD'S
T-rex is over 100 pounds and Kevin treats him like a little puppy! Shiffy Kevin's mom was given two Shepard puppies in April and they are huge monsters and they go everywhere with her, when she comes to tow and they come and play with our little jack Russel's!





2 comments:
Amber, Your baby is beautiful congratulations! Tell the rest of your family hi from me. Annie
hey ber just wanted to know if your doggy had its puppie yet? and robert says he wants it real bad
Post a Comment