Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2007

pregnant photo shoot


My friend Rachel was going to the photography school here in Missoula right at the same time that I was pregnant so I volunteered to be a tester for her projects and these are just some of the pictures we took! She did a great job and I am so glad that we took them because once it is over it is hard to remember what it was like.



3 comments:

Breona said...

some of those are really pretty. That would be fun to look back on. the last him and her pic is hilarious. hope all is well.

Hanson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hanson Family said...

Hi Amber

I'm sorry I didn't mean to delet the first comment I left. Hope you guys are doing good.Talk to ya soon.