
Here is our most recent family picture!

Travis and Summer trying to find some eggs!

Zac and Kelly finding eggs but they didn't win because Zac had a whole in is bag! HAHA

I had Kevin finding the eggs, b ecause I told him I was a better bosser!
And we had a handicap because Allana wanted to be held the whole time!

They were eating peeps!

Checking out all the candy:)

Barry's puppy Chase he is growing fast!

Travis and Ellery

Dede and Ellery

Mama and Kelly belly

Nana getting some smiles!

Here was her little dress and her papa Troy

What a big girl
1 comment:
Love all the pictures. The Easter egg hunt ones made me laugh. I remember when we did that along time ago, I think that we were in high school. Still very fun and memorable. Ellery is changing. She doesn't look so much like Allana but I still see Kevin in her. Can't wait to see her in person. We miss you guys so much!!
Post a Comment