Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Allana's first hair cut




This is the before pictures I couldn't get her to hold still but she had so much fun with the lady!
I don't know if you can tell by the picture I took that her hair looks so much better, it is all even now and even curlier than before and it looks adorable that way. The stylist said that she still had so many baby hairs and that her hair was just starting to grow in. Hopefully she will have really think curly hair. But we will see:)


These pictures were fun to take she is little miss attitude it was so hard to get her to look long enough but she was posing just not for a camera!

1 comment:

Hanson Family said...

What a big girl. Cutting her hair will make it grow and it will get thicker. She is just so dang cute and looking so tall in these pictures.