Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Picture session!

Rachel took all these pictures.
We just went to the park and took some photos while Rachel was here she did such a great job. I love her camera and I will treasure these pictures. And i just love Allana's hair in piggys:)

Here cute little piggy tails!
A quick family shot!

This is my favorite because of the big cheesy smile:)

And this one shows her personality!
Bridgett and Allana after riding the horses!

Rachel even took her on a ride! Allana could go all day!Here is Kevin's first time to the carousel, he was surprised how fast it actually goes.
And doing he slide (can you tell I married one big KID?)

We had so much fun that day. These pictures are a little old but thought I would post them anyway!

No comments: