Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bath time

Here is Allana helping give Ellery a bath, I think Allana gets more excited than anyone about Elle's bath time. Allana loves playing the water whenever she can. She has to have her own wash cloth and she is a BIG helper:)
Kevin couldn't even hardly get her to look away for a second to take a picture because she is so into helping with the bath!


Sisters
Elle lost her belly button the next day, actually that night it was the disappearing belly button I found it later the next morning in the foot of her jammies!!
This is a classic look of Ellery's she loves having a bath and last night I had to take the net out because she is just to big for it and not enough of her is in the water. Allana used the net for a long time. But Ellery is just so long!




All wrapped up

Opps lost the binkie

I love giving her a bath and she enjoys the water and it puts her right to sleep, she has been sleeping great 4 to 5 hours at a time at night. I really can not complain. Ellery is 3 weeks old today and is already such a big girl.
It is going to fast!!!

1 comment:

Hanson Family said...

You are right. Look-a-likes. But just so dang cute. I hope Gavin wants to help as much as Allana. So fun!