Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Family

Allana trying to help:)
Uncle Garrett and Ellery getting some serious sleep on!
Daddy-O and his GIRLS!
Papa Troy
Kelly belly(a.k.a the babysitter) and Ellery
See look at all of those kiddos:)
Mama and her two babies, Allana wants to be held whenever you hold Ellery but she is doing pretty good!
And now she know you can only blow kisses when baby is sleeping or eating, she is a great big sister and has been very helpful when my hands are full. She just wants to hold Ellery allllll the time and be right up there with whatever we are doing. Her favorite thing is to help give baby a bath.
I will get a picture soon:)


Uncle Barry giving her some snuggles but only after her poo was changed, right when he picked her up out of her car seat she had an explosive fart!!! hahaha

3 comments:

Jackie said...

What a Darling little girl! Congratulations. I hope you are feeling great soon! What a nice little family you have. Your mom and dad and everyone look great! It's fun to see pictures!

Hanson Family said...

She is just so cute. Love all the pictures. Wish I was there to hold her too.

The Three Stokers said...

I think it is so funny that all three of the girls have a baby. Avery and Allana needed a baby Ellery to hold. lol