But this is right after the recovery room and the first time Allana got to see Ellery and she is counting all of her fingers and toes and Nose. She had to check her all out. Allana was so excited and so was I. My face was so swollen though. Oh well she was all worth everything that happened to my body! :)
P.S. Ellery was born at 8:35 in the morning and she was 9lbs 3.5 oz and she was 22 1/2 inches long! They had to use the forceps to get her head out and cord was wrapped around her foot and was making it really hard to get her out. She was huge and I think she was stuck inside.
It was a good thing I got a c-section the doctor said it would have been a really hard labor and would have mostly likely ended up in c-section because of the cord. So that helped me feel better.
I feel amazing this time, a few pains but pretty good and I was so ready to come home to spend time with Allana and Kevin with our new little addition!



2 comments:
I love all the pictures. What a happy time for you. She is so cute. Just like her sister. Can't wait to see you guys again. Congrats and we miss you so much!
She is so dang cute. I love that snow flake outfit she is in. Toni went home in that same outfit. It was a little bigger on Toni that it is on Ellery. lol! I want to give her a million kisses to make up time since I haven't got to see her yet. lol
Post a Comment