Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Finaly an UPDATE

Hi everyone we have been very busy and taking lots of pictures but my computer has been sick. Viruses took over my computer and have been keeping me unplugged from the internet world. But it is kinda working now!

Anyways we are pregnant again!! Yeah

Yeah we found out last Friday it is a GIRL:)
I am 21 weeks now and I have been to the specialist and everything looks very normal for this little baby her name is going to be Ellery Mae Wellborn:)

We are very excited and I think Allana will be very happy to have a little sister:)
She kind of understands but she is only two actually she turns 2 on Oct 3rd so we have a big birthday ahead of us too.

3 comments:

Hanson Family said...

Oh Amber I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see what she looks like. But now I need to see some pictures of that growing baby bump. Please :)

The Gines Family said...

yeah..long time no blogging? CONGRATS..so excited for you girl!! she will be sooo stinking cute..can't wait to see your growing belly!

The Three Stokers said...

So is your computer off the fritz now?