
wedgy picker
These pictures were taken at 10:00 in the morning Kevin had the day off and so he decided to fill up the pool in the morning so it would be the perfect temp in the afternoon but the girls couldn't wait and they got in in their clothes!
These pictures were taken at 10:00 in the morning Kevin had the day off and so he decided to fill up the pool in the morning so it would be the perfect temp in the afternoon but the girls couldn't wait and they got in in their clothes!






3 comments:
I love the pictures. They look like they are having fun. Yeah Gavin and Kennedee don't care how cold the water is either. See you in a few days. :)
Allana's hair is getting really long. That is crazy. And it has a little curl to it. She is pretty white too, i'm not used to that anymore because Toni and Tim are both darker than me so i'm always looking at tan people.
I can't believe Allana is creepin up on 2 years already!!! Where does time go? Anyways I found a pretty cool template website I thought I'd share with you: http://template-mama-freebloggertemplates.blogspot.com/2009/05/diaper-baby.html
I really need to start getting on here more :) talk to ya later -Rach
Post a Comment