Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Folfing up the rattlesnake & bubbles

close up
I was trying to get a cool picture with the bubbles in it. But it was to hard to coordinate Allana and me and Kevin and bubbles:)

this picture cracks me up, Kevin said he wishes Allana was about a foot taller so it would be easier to hold her hand!
But she will be soon enough!

5 comments:

Hanson Family said...

I love the pictures. Can't wait to see you!

Life's Journey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bald n Beautiful said...

looks like fun. I wish I could take my family on a hike in the Montana mountains.

The Three Stokers said...

I can't believe that you were able to fit her into the wrap. It just seems crazy because she is getting so big and grown up lately. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Goodness, haven't chimed in for awhile, looks like you guys are having a fun time this summmer, Allanna is growing up so fast, isn't it just soo fun!!! I haven't even been able to sleep I am going to Kodia on Monday for 2 weeks!! Yea!! Haven't been with those little ones since February!! Yea!!! Love ya!!
Auntie Toni