Here is Charlie and I "N'sync"
Dad was letting Allana try it out but she was not sure what she thought about it!
Me and Samantha she made my favorite Rainbow chip cake it was demolished as soon as she cut it up. Thanks same you are the bestest:)
Grandma S and Allana playing, and everyone in the back round. Poor Grandma couldn't bowl because she has a hurt ankle because she had surgery so next time! We will do it again for sure!

And Barry made it too, Toni looks related to Barry at least with her dark hair.But look at that double chin:)

Grandma and Baby Toni look at those wristes wrinkles. She has really grown since the last time we have seen it. We were all just floored to see her little chubbers:)

And for the Final picture Grandpa Ron beat everyone in both games but we were all so proud of him when he got a Turkey! It was so much fun and he hasn't been bowling in 27 years and he still kicked All of our butts! Thank you guys for all coming and make my birthday one of the most memorable ones ever. Thank you Charlie for driving all the way down it ment alot. It was a blast I can't wait to go again soon!















2 comments:
Oh man when I see pictures like this it really makes me miss living in Montana. I really miss you guys and think about everyone all the time. I'm so glad that you took some many pictures. You always take good pictures and it is nice to see everyone. It does make it a liitle bit easier and always puts a smile on my face. Can't wait to see you guys in August. Love ya and miss ya!
I haven't look at your site for a while, you know Face page and all!! I Love it!''
You guys do have fun, I laugh looking at your pictures all most like I am there because I can hear the laugh!!
Miss and Love you guys!!! Toni
Post a Comment