
What were we thinking?
It was really steep and super hard but we made it to the top I thought that Kevin could carry Allana all the way but he was surprised at how hard it was so he carried her for like 8 of the switch backs and I carried her for like 3 and I was dieing so Samantha carried her for the last three going down was a breeze but man it was hard and our legs were soar I took a nap when we got home. It took us and hour and it is literally straight up!
It was really steep and super hard but we made it to the top I thought that Kevin could carry Allana all the way but he was surprised at how hard it was so he carried her for like 8 of the switch backs and I carried her for like 3 and I was dieing so Samantha carried her for the last three going down was a breeze but man it was hard and our legs were soar I took a nap when we got home. It took us and hour and it is literally straight up!



3 comments:
Dang girl you are crazy. I'm so out of shape I don't thing I could do it anymore (without carrying a kid.)
Amber! It's fun seeing your cute little family! WIsh I could have seen you when we came in Aug. for my class reunion. It was such a quick deal. Maybe next time Annie will come and we can spend more time.
I love seeing your blog. We miss you guys! Keep in touch!
You guys never rest. It seems like every time I look at your blog there is always something fun and crazy on it. Hiking the M is crazy. I did that when I was like 12 and it was hard then. I told myself that i would never do it again (especially carrying a kid). Looks like you had fun though and thats what counts. Love ya.
Post a Comment