Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Random silly faces:) :/ :} :\ :j

She loves to rub her face while I am feeding her and you can tell she knows she is a little tinker! But she hates to get her face washed. She is getting her first tooth and it has been a roller coaster! It is on the bottom and you can't see if very well yet but you can feel it!!! I will try to get a picture of it soon!
Sleeping beauty, it is a rare thing that I have to wake her up to go some where or that I want to wake her up but I had to this time and she just looked so cute I had to get a picture this is the one of the best moments of my day is when Allana takes a really good nap! :)

eating again
She now stands up holding on to everything she doesn't just stand up on her own though but she is walking along the couches all the time. She crawls alot more than she slides now too! One more month and she will be a year!!!!

No comments: