And three uncles, Uncle Garrett, Uncle Sheldon, and Uncles Travis. Allana is lucky to have so many Aunts and Uncles she is going to have plenty of people who love her:)
Hi Amber, Allana is getting so big so fast. Believe me I understand my baby is going to be a year old next week. I can't wait for you to expericence all the things that I did with Gavin. This next year is going to be so good for you and Allana.Enjoy! Mandi
2 comments:
Hi Amber, Allana is getting so big so fast. Believe me I understand my baby is going to be a year old next week. I can't wait for you to expericence all the things that I did with Gavin. This next year is going to be so good for you and Allana.Enjoy! Mandi
Allana is lucky, looks like they could just love her to death!!!!!
Isn't it great!!! Grandparents are awesome!! Sorry Uncles too!!
She is a doll!!!
Love Auntie Toni
Post a Comment